Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shubh Aarambh

Another year and a new beginning. It is resolution time and mine, like most other bloggers, is to write more often. This is not something new, for I have failed to stick to this year after year since I started blogging. And the reason I believe I write so less is that I think too much before I write anything. Sometimes I write and then re-read it enough number of times to finally reject the idea of publishing. I fear people might be judgmental of what I write. I know this is false fear considering how many people actually read what I scribble, but can you blame me for being optimistic? Speaking of being optimistic, I have a couple of things on my 2011 wishlist and I hope at least a few of them gets fulfilled. 

Happy new year to everyone!

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 India License